Builtrite™ Skid Steer / Mini Excavator Grapples excel at handling rock, concrete slabs, logs and brush. They can be out-fitted to work with a standard skid steer plate, for use on most larger skid steers or can be out-fitted with a connecting link to work on mini excavators. These grapples are ideal for landscapers to lift and place boulders, small loggers or tree maintenance companies for handling logs and brush and also found in wood mills, to help unclog conveyors. Key features include:
- 360º continuous rotation.
- Two jaw options with either a 36″ or 48″ opening.
- High tensile steel used throughout.
- Replaceable bushings on all pivot points.
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Skid steer or mini excavator mounting options.
If you’re looking for the toughest, most durable grapple on the market, look no further… make it a Builtrite™.
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!