Builtrite™ Tie Handling Grapples are a modification of our heavy duty butt tine grapple that is designed specifically for handling bulk railroad ties. Key features include:
- Smooth, interior tine plates to aid in preventing tie damage, during handling
- Bolt-on replaceable tips for ease of maintenance and quick change-out.
- Heavy duty rotation system, utilizing a 20″ rotation bearing and heavy duty, proven rotation motor.
- High strength (100,000 Yield Strength) steels used in its construction to provide a long life.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder rods and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- Heavy duty, high pressure cylinders
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Made in the U.S.A., at our Two Harbors, Minnesota facility
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!
No videos currently available for this product.