Builtrite™ Heavy Duty Re-Handling Clamshell Grapple is designed for re-handling a wide variety of aggregate materials, wood chips and other fine materials.
Key Features Include:
- 1.3 Cubic Yard (1 Cubic Meter) Capacity
- Heavy Duty Rotation Bearing with high torque motor and a high-pressure hydraulic collector (swivel manifold)
- High tensile steel used throughout
- Hardened steel cutting edges
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- Heavy duty cylinders
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Made in the U.S.A., at our Two Harbors, Minnesota facility
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!
Builtrite, Heavy Duty Re-Handling Clamshell Bucket Demonstration Video