The Builtrite,Model 88-TM, Truck Mounted Material Handler is the most advanced truck mounted material handler on the market today. It features an excellent lift capacity, a pilot operated, on demand, load sensing hydraulic system, which equates to being incredibly smooth, fast and very easy to operate, even for the beginner operator. It also offers several unique safety features, including heavy duty ladders with grip strut treading and hand rails, a heavy duty, front operator guard and wrap around guard rail. This loader is designed for railroad maintenance work, tree service, curb-side pick-up of white goods, garbage, woody debris, etc. and logging applications.
Key features of the Model 88 include:
- 22’10” straight boom or optional, 22’10″-26’10″ boom (with 4’ squirt boom option).
- Main and Jib Cylinders-Built in counterbalances (load locks) & induction hardened rods. Rod eyes are friction welded to the rods for maximum weld penetration.
- LED Lights-On both sides of jib boom.
- Seat, Controls, Operator Guard-Ergonomic fold down seat; wrap around operator guard and heavy duty front guard; ergonomic pilot operated joystick controls with arm rests.
- Tower Access-Large opening in tower (both sides) for easy access to hydraulic lines and hydraulic collector. The steel covers are easily removed with a socket wrench.
- Ladders-20″ Wide and 2″ Deep With Grip Strut Treading, 3/4″ Solid Round Handles; last rung mounted with rubber belting to avoid damage, if struck.
- Stabilizer Legs – Pin on, removable above grade for serviceability; 44″ Total Extension; Swivel or fixed Stabilizer Pads.
- Hose Tray – Keeps hoses tight on jib end.
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!