Builtrite™ Trash Handling/Tamping Grapples are designed for handling and densifying all types of solid waste. These grapples are ideal for use in waste transfer stations, assisting with loading solid waste into truck trailers, roll-off containers or railroad cars. When fully closed, the grapple bottom is flat, providing an excellent tamping device for densifying loads, ensuring maximum payload weights. The finest materials are used to provide maximum durability, exceptional performance and low maintenance, reducing your downtime.
Model Trash Handling / Tamping Grapples custom-design configurations include:
- 360º continuous rotation on heavy-duty bearing with high torque motor and a high-pressure hydraulic swivel
- Large surface area when closed for optimal tamping performance
- High tensile steel used throughout
- Over-sized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- Bolt on cylinder shrouds
- High-pressure cylinders
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Made in U.S.A.
- Larger capacity arms (More width and depth)
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!