Builtrite™ Heavy Duty Butt Tine Utility Grapples are extremely versatile and designed for handling a wide variety of materials, from concrete slabs, concrete barriers, construction attachments, foundation drill bits, rock, pallets, etc. The tine tips come completely together, allowing them to pick both small single items to large, bulky items with ease. The tines can be modified with either pipe handling tips or a bolt on cutting edge, depending upon the application and customer preference.
Model Heavy Duty Butt Tine Utility Grapples custom-design configurations include:
- Heavy Duty Rotation Bearing with high torque motor and a high-pressure hydraulic collector (swivel manifold)
- High tensile steel used throughout
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- Heavy duty cylinders
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Sand Bucket option, allowing the grapple to rehandle dirt and gravel
- Made in the U.S.A., at our Two Harbors, Minnesota facility
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!
Builtrite, Heavy Duty Butt Tine Grapple & Sand Bucket Demonstration Video