Builtrite™ Bypass Utility Grapples are designed for handling a wide variety of wood and other materials including logs, brush, railroad ties, pallets, etc. With their by-passing tines, they excel in picking up both individual items and multiple items.
Model Bypass Utility Grapple custom-design configurations include:
- 3 rotation options including 280º non-continuous, 360º continuous rotation with Indexator & 360º continuous with heavy duty bearing, high torque motor and a high-pressure hydraulic swivel
- High tensile steel (100,000 Yield Strength) used on grapple arms
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- Heavy duty cylinders (high pressure and low-pressure options)
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Made in the U.S.A., at our Two Harbors, Minnesota facility
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!