Ideal for a range of applications, including pulp & paper mills, scrap and waste handling, etc., Builtrite’s Model 80-SE is designed to reduce operating costs by streamlining the material handling facet of the job. It features a 22′ (6.7M) boom.
Model 80-SE custom-design configurations include:
- Remote operator’s station and remote power unit
- Sit down operator controls and remote power unit
- With cab mounted to loader and remote power unit
- A variety of attachments to suit a wide variety of applications.
Other Options Include:
- Electronic controls
- 3′ Telescopic boom section
- Radio remote controls
- Auto lube system
- Operator’s cab
- Cab guard option
- Cab light beacon
- Cab fire extinguisher
- Cab PA system
- Cab riser
- Hydraulic oil tank heater
Builtrite Model 80-SE Stationary Electric Material Handler with Builtrite Model 4TSG 25 Orange Peel Grapple. This video shows the machine being tested at our facility, prior to shipping. It does not represent the actual operating speed of the machine.