The Builtrite, 6-Tine, Self Contained Orange Peel Grapple is a fully self-contained tool, designed for loading and unloading ferrous and non-ferrous scrap from ships and barges, in various dockside applications. Key features include:
- High tensile steel used throughout. AR 500, wear resistant steel used on all spade tips.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins with bushings.
- Radio Remote Controlled with easy to use, belly pack control package.
- Added hydraulic oil coolers to maintain lower oil temperature, especially in warm climates.
- Powered, using a diesel engine, driving an industrial hydraulic pump to deliver 3250 PSI (224 Bar).
- Quick attach tines for fast and easy removal.
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks.
- Multiple access doors for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Wider body design for protecting cylinders, without limiting easy access.
- High-pressure cylinders with rod shroud covers.
- Made in U.S.A.
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!