Builtrite™ 4TKG Grapples are designed with the professional scrap processor and waste handler in mind to provide maximum durability and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. The 4TKG Grapple has a new unique arm design that allows for better shape handling. These new grapples are lighter and easier to maintain than previous versions.
The grapples are the preferred attachment for moving large volumes of scrap steel, C&D debris, municipal solid waste and recyclables.
Key features include:
- Stronger lighter structure.
- Industry leading full open depth which equals increased capacity. (“C” dimension below)
- Better performance – Same Builtrite durability.
- Decreased maintenance time.
- Better shape handling.
- Low upper head profile allows more vertical reach for higher stacking.
- Wide openings allow for cleaning out corners of truck bodies and rail cars.
- High tensile steel used throughout.
- Wear-resistant steel used on all spade tips.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins with bushings.
- Feed lines are directed upward in combination with a hose protection shield.
- High-pressure cylinders with hydraulic swivels allow direct connection to hydraulic collector, preventing hoses from rubbing and from loosening.
- Bolt-on, wrap-around cylinder shrouds for maximum protection and ease of maintenance.
- 360° continuous rotation, with heavy duty motor, bearing and hydraulic collector (swivel).
- Swing motor does not require a case drain line.
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected, grease zerks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rigid or free spinning rotation.
- Three spade configurations available: Narrow, Mid and Full Spades.