Builtrite™ 4-Tine Orange Peel Grapples are designed with the professional scrap processor and waste handler in mind to provide maximum durability and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. Orange peel grapples are the preferred attachment for moving large volumes of scrap steel, C&D Debris, Municipal Solid Waste and Recyclables.
Key features include:
- Sizing – With no set industry standard, we measure our grapples’ volume when they are fully closed. Therefore, when comparing our grapples to our competition, our grapple models typically match with our competitors’ next size larger model.
- Low upper head profile allows more vertical reach for higher stacking.
- Wide openings allow for cleaning out corners of truck bodies, trailers, roll-offs and rail cars.
- High tensile steel used throughout. AR 500, wear resistant steel used on all spade tips.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins with bushings.
- Hydraulic cylinder lines are protected within the lower head. Hydraulic swivels allow the hoses to be directly connected to the hydraulic collector, eliminating crossing of hoses and hose wear.
- High-pressure cylinders with bolt on glands.
- The cylinders are encased inside of the arms and feature bolt-on cylinder shrouds for maximum protection and ease of maintenance.
- 360º continuous rotation, with heavy duty motor, bearing and hydraulic collector (swivel). Motor does not require a case drain line.
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Rigid or free spinning rotation.
- 3 spade configurations available: Narrow, Mid and Wide Spades.
- Dual rotate motors (option for 4TSG-50, 75 & 100; standard on 4TSG 125 & 4TSG 150)
There are currently no videos available of this product at this time.