The Builtrite™ Model 2300-SE was developed to meet the needs of customers requesting more reach and lift , and production capacity than what the 2100-SE can offer. It is ideal for a number of applications, including:
- Solid Waste – Loading MSW (Municipal Solid Waste), recyclables at MRF’s (Material Recovery Facilities) or loading C & D (Construction & Demolition) waste.
- Scrap Handling – Loading balers, shredders or trucks.
- Wood Handling – Wide variety of possible applications in wood yards, paper mills, etc.
Model 2300-SE custom-design configurations include:
- Remote Operator’s Station and Remote Power Unit
- With Cab and Remote Power Unit
- With Cab and with Power Unit mounted to machine’s frame
Model 2300-SE Key Features and Benefits Include:
- On demand, pressure load compensation hydraulic system for maximum efficiency
- Standard, 35′ (10.7M) Material Handling Boom or 30′ (9.1M) Wristing Styled Boom
- Electronic, adjustable joystick controls
- Diagnostic and operational controls using an LCD screen inside of cab
- Comfortable cab with cushioned seat and arm rests, air conditioning, heat, pressurized, radio/CD/MP3 package
- 150HP, High Efficiency, Electric Motor
- Many options including boom, catwalk, auto lube systems, cab risers, etc.
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!