The Builtrite™ 2/3 Tine Grapples are designed to handle a wide variety of materials, from scrap steel, C&D debris, logs, rock, etc. This grapple is excellent for loading and unloading stationary shears, balers and shredders. Its opposing jaw design is adept at aligning materials in the same plane, making it easier to load these machines.
Model 2/3 Tine Bypass Scrap Grapple custom-design configurations include:
- High pressure, well-protected cylinders
- Heavy duty, continuous rotation using a high torque motor and heavy-duty bearing
- High tensile steel used throughout – hardened, special alloy steel used on all spade tips for maximum wear resistance
- Heavy-walled torque tubes run the entire width of the grapple frames, minimizing torsional (twisting) stresses
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins
- Easily accessible, yet well-protected grease zerks
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our Industry Leading Warranty is 2 Years or 4000 Hours!